SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
The stratos at School of Engineering and Technology is inspiring and conducive for acquisition of knowledge and honing of skills. The School’s most important priority is to increase its specialized teaching and research space to match the industrial needs.
After completing the programs, graduates are able to:
- Apply the basic knowledge of mathematics, science and technology.
- Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Work with modern engineering instrumentation, software and hardware.
- Communicate effectively with different levels of people in the workplace.
- Recognize the need for life-long learning, and cultivate the aptitude and capacity to do so.
- Identify the social, cultural and environmental responsibilities of a business organization, and to apply sustainable development principle in decision making.
- Demonstrate values and ethics that will enhance participation as players in business organizations and loyal citizens.